Homeowner Recovery Program
Apply for assistance from ReBuild NC’s Homeowner Recovery Program.
Application period closes April 21st.
Solicitud en línea
Solicite asistencia del Programa de Recuperación para Propietarios de ReBuild NC. El período de solicitud cierra el 21 de abril.
ReBuild NC Centers Open
Homeowner Recovery Program applicants who need assistance should call 833-ASK-RBNC to schedule an appointment.
The application period for the Homeowner Recovery Program is closing. The program will remain open, but applications will not be accepted after April 21st.
If your home was damaged by Hurricane Florence or Hurricane Matthew, ReBuild NC may be able to help. The Homeowner Recovery Program provides assistance to repair, reconstruct, replace or elevate your home or reimburse you for completed repairs. You can participate even if you have received funds from other sources, though you must include that information in your application.
To be eligible for the Homeowner Recovery Program, you must:
- Have a home that was damaged in Hurricane Florence or Hurricane Matthew.
- Have owned and occupied your home at the time of the disaster, and must continue to own your home through project completion.
- Have occupied the home as your primary residence at the time of the storm.
- Be lawfully present, have legal authority to enter into a funding award, and be willing to give program staff, inspectors, and contractors access to the damaged property.
- Have a household income that is less than 150 percent of the Area Median Income (AMI). You may be ineligible if your household income is greater than 150 percent of the AMI. For example, a family of four in Cumberland County with an annual household income of $87,150 would be at 150 percent of the AMI. However, ReBuild NC encourages any applicant who believes he or she may be eligible. Homeowners who previously applied to the program between November 2017 and June 2019 (Phase I applicants) must have a total household income below 120 percent AMI.
ReBuild NC is here to help you through every step of the process. To learn more about each step in the homeowner journey, click on the tiles below.
- The Homeowner Recovery Process
- Homeowner Recovery Program Application
- Homeowner Recovery Program Application Guide
- Required Forms and Documentation Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Communication Designee Form
- Protect Your Family From Lead Brochure
- ReBuild NC Centers
- Fair Housing Rights
- Know Before You Appeal
- Appeals Policy
- Appeals Procedure
- Request for Appeal Form
- Withdrawal Procedures
- Voluntary Withdrawal Request
- Green Building Guidance
- Homeowner Grant Agreement Documents
- HRP Reconstruction Documents
- Homeowner Recovery Process Roles
- Homeowner Recovery Program Manual
- Proceso de Recuperacion Para Propietarios
- Solicitud del Programa de Recuperación para Propietarios
- Guía de la Solicitud del Programa
- Formularios Y Documentacion Requerida
- Preguntas Frecuentes
- Formulario de Persona Designada Para Comunicaciones
- Proteja a su familia contra el plomo en el hogar
- ReBuild NC Centros
- Sus Derechos a Equidad de Vivienda
- Conozca Esta Informacion Antes De Apelar
- Política de Apelaciones
- Procedimientos de apelaciones
- Solicitud de apelación
- Procedimientos de retiro
- Solicitud de Retiro Voluntario
- Construccion Ecologica Documento De Orientacion
- Acuerdos de subvención para propietarios de viviendas
- Documentos de reconstrucción de viviendas
- Roles del proceso de recuperación para propietarios
- Manual del Programa de Recuperación para Propietarios